Quite a bit of mystery surrounds this monopole vineyard, as it was only officially named in 1937, and was not mentioned in Dr. Lavalle’s original classifications. It seems that it might have been part of the Clos de la Bousse d’Or, which lies just to the north of it, but the date and reason why the two vineyards were separated by a wall is unclear.
The back wall, which makes it an official clos, was erected at a much later date, likely around the same time as the naming of the vineyard. The vineyard is part of the larger lieu-dit 1er Cru Le Village, which also includes the Clos de la Bousse d’Or.
Zatím zde nejsou žádné recenze.