Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc Vitteaut-Alberti is a blend of grapes coming from the Côte Chalonnaise and Côte de Beaune :
- – 40% Chardonnay
- – 40% Pinot Noir
- – 20% Aligoté
Maison Vitteaut-Alberti vinifies its Crémant Blanc in the „méthode traditionnelle“ :
– pneumatic presses of 50hl capacity with controlled, progressive increases in pressure
- – musts fined and settled out over 24 hours
- – fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- – vinification in vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- – in-bottle effervescent bubble creation (méthode traditionnelle) and ageing in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.AgeingThe Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a minimum ageing of 16 to 18 months in bottle.TastingThis Crémant de Bourgogne reveals a brilliant pale gold hue, with fine, satiny bubbles.
The nose is fruity and floral.
The palate is at the same time light and full, wine-rich and subtle. A successful marriagefor this Crémant de Bourgogne Blanc, harmonizing the finesse of Chardonnay, the wine fruit of Pinot Noir and the liveliness of Aligoté.Food PairingIdeal as an aperitif or with dessert, it can also accompany white meats and poultry.