Sleva
mmpfan0716

Mollet, Pouilly Fumé L'ANTIQUE 2017, 075l

549  499  vč. DPH

Climate:
Kimmerigdian marl and clay with flints.

Underground:
Moderate and temperate oceanic climate.

Vinification:
Approximately 70% of Sauvignon Blanc grapes used for this wine are aged in stainless steel vats with thermoregulation, the other 30% ages in new oak barrels.

Skladem

Katalogové číslo: 513316 Kategorie: ,

Popis produktu

Climate:
Kimmerigdian marl and clay with flints.

Underground:
Moderate and temperate oceanic climate.

Vinification:
Approximately 70% of Sauvignon Blanc grapes used for this wine are aged in stainless steel vats with thermoregulation, the other 30% ages in new oak barrels.

Další informace

Vinařství/Producer

Domaine Mollet-Maudry

Ročník/Vintage

2014

Oblast/Area

Loira

Barva/Color

Bílé/white

Objem/Size (l)

0,75l

Stát/Country

Francie

Balení/Packaging

6 paper

Recenze

Zatím zde nejsou žádné recenze.

Pouze přihlášení uživatelé, kteří zakoupili tento produkt, mohou přidat hodnocení.