This vineyard is a gift of the Cyrot-Chaudron husband and wife, dating from 1979.
It is situated in the Premier Cru Les Montrevenots,
little known but very well placed near to Beaune Clos des Mouches, high on the hill at the border with Pommard.
It constitutes one of the oldest parcels of the Hospices, a third being made up of plantings carried out in 1929.
The wine is structured, with a granular and tannic base, as well as splendid potential for ageing.