The Cuvée Spéciale „Agnès” is a blend of a strict selection of Chardonnay grapes coming from the Côte Chalonnaise and the Côte de Beaune :
– 100% Chardonnay
Maison Vitteaut-Alberti vinifies its Cuvée Spéciale Agnès in the „méthode traditionnelle“ :
– pneumatic presses of 50hl capacity with controlled, progressive increases in pressure
- – musts fined and settled out over 24 hours
- – fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- – vinification in vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- – in-bottle effervescent bubble creation (méthode traditionnelle) and ageing in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.AgeingThis Crémant develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to a minimum ageing of 24 months in bottle.Tasting
The silky, golden bubbles scintillate with glints of amber.
The nose reveals the rich freshness of Chardonnay.
Finally, the palate offers lovely aromatic complexity. The first impression is lively and fresh, with notes of citrus and white peach, and the aromas of hazelnut and honey bring structure and power.
Finesse and harmony define this prestigious cuvee, presented in a special bottle